We Exist to Proclaim Jesus Christ as Lord
Growing in Unity, Purpose, and Love Through the Power of the Holy Spirit So That the People of Scotts Bluff County Know Him.
Why We Gather
We Gather to Proclaim Jesus as Lord. We Proclaim Jesus as Lord Through:
Our Fellowship with One Another
Our Devotion to Teaching, Fellowship, the Breaking of Bread and Prayer
Our Spurring one Another on to Love and Good Deeds
Our Equipping One Another to Do Good Works and Build Up the Body of Christ
Stories From WestWay
Music and Small Group Pastor
Worship Arts Resident
(Matthew 5:16, 45; 6:1, 4, 8, 9; James 1:17; John 1:1;4:24; 14:9; 14:16-20; Genesis 1:2; 2 Peter 1:21).
(Genesis 1:1; Acts 17:24-28; Hebrews 11:3).
- Who was born Jesus of Nazareth, both fully human and fully divine, conceived of the Holy Spirit and the virgin Mary (Matthew 1:18; 21:11; John 1:14; 19:19; Romans 5:15-17; Colossians 2:9; 1 John 1:1; Luke 1:26-38)
- Who suffered and was crucified under Pontius Pilate (Luke 23:1-46), Who died and was buried, and who rose again bodily from the dead on the third day (Luke 23:44-24:8; John 20:24-29; 1 Corinthians 15:3-8),
- Who ascended into Heaven and now sits at the right hand of the Father (Luke 22:69; Acts 1:1-9; Colossian 3:1), and
- Who will return to earth to judge both the living and the dead (Matthew 24:35-42; John 14:1-3; Acts 1:10-11; 10:39-42; 1 Peter 4:5).
(John 16:5-15; Acts 1:7-8; Romans 8:26-27), and Who indwells every Christian (1 Corinthians 3:16; 6:19; 2 Timothy 1:14).
- We accept the Bible as the final authority for all matters of faith and practice (Isaiah 40:8; Matthew 5:18; 24:35; Romans 15:4; Hebrews 4:12).
- We believe the Bible teaches that man, created by God, willfully sinned against God and is consequently lost and without hope apart from Jesus Christ (Acts 4:12; Romans 3:23).
- We believe the Bible teaches that salvation – the forgiveness of sins – is only by grace through the blood of Jesus Christ (Matthew 26:28; Romans 5:9; Ephesians 2:8-9; 1 Peter 1:18-19; 1 John 1:7).
- We believe the Bible teaches that one receives God’s grace by putting faith in Christ, repenting of sin, confessing Christ and being immersed into Christ, but that none of these is sufficient in and of itself for the assurance of salvation (Romans 5:1-2; 6:1-7; Luke 24:45-47; Acts 3:19; 17:30; 2 Peter 3:9; Matthew 10:32; Romans 10:9; Philippians 2:11; 1 John 4:15; Acts 2:38; Galatians 3:27; Colossians 2:12; 1 Peter 3:21).
Get in Touch
We’d love to hear from you. Visit us this weekend or contact us using the information below.
Sunday Morning Classes9 am
Sunday Morning Praise 10:15 am
Office Hours: Mon-Thur 8 am- 4 pm
Address 1701 W. 27th St. in Scottsbluff, NE 69361