This week we looked at how God views life and how that should shape how we view life.
For Personal Reflection/Small Group Study
- What does the phrase “pro-life” mean to you? Why?
- Read all of Psalm 139. What are some things that David writes about God? What are some things David writes about himself (mankind)?
- Read Psalm 139:23-24, then 1 Corinthians 4:2-4. How are these verses similar? How are they different? Why would we ask God to “search” us and our hearts?
- Read Genesis 1:26-27. From just these verses, why did God make man? What was the purpose? What are some characteristics of God that we share? What are some that we do not share?
- Read and discuss Luke 10:25-37. If Jesus were telling the story today, who would the cast of characters be?
- Read and discuss 1 John 4:20. Think about the people with whom you disagree; how can you love them? What might it look like for you to love them? To show mercy and grace to them? Take time to pray about this, and ask God these specific questions. Write down what He tells you and then pray for the opportunity to do it.