In our final sermon from the #WeAreWestWay series we explore what it looks like to make our homes disciple-making environments.
For Personal/Family Reflection and Small Group Discussion:
- What kinds of “beautiful ceremonies” have you witnessed? What made them beautiful?
- Read through 1 Samuel 1. How would you characterize Hannah? Why would she make such a strong vow in verse 11? How did she “give Samuel to the LORD?”
- Read through Luke 2. What did dedicating Jesus to the LORD look like? What was required of his parents?
- Read through Deuteronomy 6. What is God calling parents to?
- How can we encourage parents at WestWay to live in this calling?